NAM CYBER COVER
Cyber insurance and risk mitigation for manufacturers
Brought to you by:
Cyber attacks against manufacturers that are deliberate & targeted*
Manufacturers Experienced a Breach Resulting in Losses of $1M – $10M*
Percentage Supply Chain Attacks Were Up in 2019**
Why We Created NAM Cyber Cover
As the nation’s most effective resource and influential advocate for manufacturers across the country, NAM’s priority is identifying and offering solutions for members to help strengthen and protect the manufacturing industry. When NAM identified cyber vulnerabilities as the largest risk facing its members of all sizes and types, they initiated the creation of this new cyber program with national broker, AHT Insurance, and underwriter, Coalition.
Your “New Norm” is a Hacker’s New Opportunity: COVID-19 Impacts on Manufacturers
With a majority of the US workforce now teleworking during the COVID-19 crisis, cyber actors and hackers are feeding on this opportunity to target them during this vulnerable time. Weak points in your systems and, especially, untrained or mentally drained employees are an easy gateway to launch an attack that could lead to millions in losses or even complete shutdown.
“Exploitation of remote access services is the root cause for over 40% of all ransomware claims that we see.”
Get Your Complimentary Cyber Risk Assessment:
What is NAM Cyber Cover?
NAM Cyber Cover brings the power of a leading cyber insurance provider, Coalition, together with a nationally recognized broker, AHT Insurance, to identify, protect and manage the unique exposures facing manufacturers.
MANAGE YOUR RISKS
- A free Cyber Risk Assessment allows you to see the weaknesses that exist as easy targets for a hacker.
- Patch manager scans your systems for out-of-date software and weaknesses. Immediate alerts are sent when something unusual is found.
- Threat Monitor constantly monitors for new outside risks and notifies you before damage can be done.
MITIGATE THE SEVERITY
- A training platform and simulated phishing emails help train your employees to avoid mishaps.
- Enlist ethical hackers to find vulnerabilities in your systems with Hacker One Response – taking that burden off your team.
- Where law enforcement capabilities stop, the NAM Cyber Cover program for manufacturers begins.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – we’ve got you covered.
RECOVER FROM AN ATTACK
- Recovery is the key to survival of your business after an attack. Let us help you protect and defend your business.
Program-Specific Benefits for NAM Members Include:
BROAD COVERAGE tailored to the needs of manufacturers
BROADENED COVERAGE AND LIMITS for being an NAM member
PROGRAM PRICING DISCOUNT for being an NAM member
COMPLIMENTARY SECURITY TOOLS that coordinate with your current technology solutions
EDUCATION TOOLS AND SECURITY WEBINARS for you and your key employees
911 COALITION incident response
Coalition – Your Underwriter Partner
Backed by an A+ carrier, Coalition is the only provider offering an industry-leading policy that covers the unique exposures facing manufacturing firms. With Coalition, you get more than just insurance. Its technology platform delivers insurance plus proactive cybersecurity tools to keep your business safer, including risk management, security tools, incident response, claims and business recovery.
AHT – Your Broker Partner
For more than 25 years, AHT’s boutique Manufacturing practice has been nationally recognized as a leader in risk management and global machinery manufacturing. Led by a team of professionals spanning more than 50 years of combined industry experience, AHT is positioned to help manufacturers manage the unique risks they face.
*Symantec Internet Security Threat Report 2019 | **Varonis “110 Must-know Cybersecurity Statistics for 2020”