DELIVERING A TRUE MEMBER BENEFIT
Association members are looking for benefits that add value to their business and impact their bottom line. For many trade associations, an insurance and risk management program tailored to the needs of the industry is a compelling member benefit.
At AHT, your Affinity Program team will include insurance and risk management professionals with deep expertise in your industry.
We understand that you take a risk and put your reputation on the line when introducing a new program to your members. AHT affinity programs are designed to succeed from the start with the application of proven methods and the investment of appropriate resources.
Associations AHT Represents
AHT can put the purchasing power of your group to work for the benefit of all group members. The benefits of an insurance affinity program can range from preferred pricing and special coverage features to pre-negotiated enhancements and related services to address specific needs that may exist within the group and provide a better, more comprehensive solution.
D&O Insurance Audit Reports – Does your D&O Insurance measure up?
Evaluating D&O Insurance can be difficult. To help banks analyze their policy, Bank Director and AHT Insurance have teamed up to offer bank boards an exclusive D&O insurance audit report. This comprehensive report compares your financial institution’s size and condition against your peers, helping you evaluate the effectiveness of your policy and rates.
- Are you buying too little or too much coverage?
- Are your rates comparable to industry standards?
- Does your policy include the right types of coverage?
For a one-time affordable fee, our experienced consultants compile your existing policy coverage details with our proprietary market data to provide your institution with the following:
- Board presentation summary report
- Customized D&O insurance coverage assessment
- Financial industry market analysis
- Bank peer benchmarking comparison
- In-person review and recommendations presentation
Professional liability insurance is a significant expense — make sure your bank is getting the right coverage for the right price.
NORTHERN VIRGINIA TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL (NVTC)
NVTC RiskNet & BeneNet Programs – Best-of-breed insurance services for NVTC member companies
AHT is a charter member of the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) and, in 1998, was selected to design and manage insurance programs for its member companies. These specially designed programs, RiskNet® and BeneNet®, are offered exclusively to NVTC members.
RiskNet provides property and casualty insurance, special risk insurance and risk management education for technology companies, including government contractors.
BeneNet provides employee benefit plans, including retirement plans.
RiskNet and BeneNet are the complete solution for NVTC members, regardless of size.
Advantages the program offers to participants include:
- Access to all of the insurance companies that can meet your needs, with dedicated underwriters providing better pricing and terms than average
- Deep expertise from the AHT team to ensure you understand your unique exposures to loss and how to reduce that exposure and insure the remaining risk
- Best practices templates to help you develop loss control programs
- Customized communication tools to use with your employees, including surveys
- 24 x 7 service via AHT’s proprietary self-service portals
Exclusive Program for OTC Companies
AHT is very pleased to be part of the Sponsored Vendors program through OTC Markets Group. AHT has been chosen as a recognized service provider for “demonstrating excellence and providing high-quality products to OTC companies.”
With market leading expertise in Management Liability, including D&O, E&O and Cyber liability, AHT is uniquely qualified to meet the total insurance needs of OTC and micro-cap companies.