AHT GIVES BACK
AHT’s founders, owners and employees demonstrate a passion for giving back to the communities that have supported us since opening our doors across the nation.
Our employees take pride in the high level of participation and volunteerism in AHT’s charitable events. Many are also active in local clubs, leagues, churches and other humanitarian organizations – with some participating at a leadership level in roles that include board members, officers and coaches.
Lifetime Amount Raised
- Our annual charity golf tournaments in Leesburg and Seattle consistently raise more than $50,000 annually for local nonprofits.
- For more than 10 years, we have awarded a college scholarship to an outstanding high school graduate selected by local educators.
- In lieu of holiday gifts for our clients, we often make donations to international charities.
- Our offices also give back through dental drives, clothing drives for emergency service centers, food drives for local food pantries and more.
- The AHT team of employees helped Loudoun Habitat for Humanity construct a four-bedroom house in a local community.
- We host winter coat and food drives for various charities.
- We have sent care packages to our soldiers serving overseas.
- Our employees have held offices in numerous civic and charitable organizations, ranging from Volunteer Fire Departments to the American Cancer Society.
- AHT offers employees Days of Giving to spend the day volunteering for organizations of their choice.
UPCOMING CHARITABLE EVENTS
AHT Leesburg 30th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Join us for our annual golf tournament benefiting The Loudoun Impact Fund.
When: October 11, 2018
Where: Loudoun Golf and Country Club
AHT Seattle 13th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Join us for our annual golf tournament benefiting The Washington State Patrol Memorial Foundation.
When: September 24, 2018
Where: Harbour Pointe Golf Club