AHT’s Retirement Services team takes great pride in being an integral part of the success of your companies’ retirement plan — working with corporations, government entities, nonprofit organizations and individuals to provide investment and retirement plan consulting.
We partner with plan fiduciaries to seek protection from the personal and corporate liability related to the retirement plan, while aiming to enhance potential investment opportunities and ultimately helping participants work toward financial independence and a successful retirement. In helping plan sponsors deliver high-quality retirement programs, we help contain costs, address regulatory requirements and promote an independent, prudent process.
Single Focus on Retirement Plans
Years of Client Longevity
Years of Experience
AHT RETIREMENT SERVICES
COURAGEOUS/HEROIC PLAN DESIGN
Plan design assessments that strive to increase an employer’s benefits return on investment (ROI) while striving to enhance participant retirement outcomes:
- Custom solutions to potentially maximize the retirement plan for participants
- Customized illustrations of:
- Automatic Enrollment
- Automatic Escalation
- Employer Match calculations
- Proprietary tools to quantify plan design changes and impact on participants
Comprehensive and ongoing fiduciary guidance, training and support to help mitigate potential liabilities:
- Fiduciary diagnostic
- Acknowledgement of fiduciary status
- Fiduciary education modules
- Documentation – unique online portal
- ERISA guidance and support
- Plan governance and ERISA compliance
Highly customized plan participant content structured to help optimize outcomes and increase financial wellness:
- Education policy statement
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Support from dedicated salaried education team
RFP-driven process to ensure apple-to-apple comparisons and to help maximize a plan’s negotiating leverage:
- Provide live-bid benchmarking through 400+ data points in key areas
- Benchmark key aspects of your retirement plan
- Services provided
- Analysis of cost and fee structure
- Implementation and facilitation of plan conversions
Unique analysis program to help enhance outcomes, manage risks and reduce fiduciary exposure:
- Proprietary retirement plan centric investment analysis
- Customized investment objectives aligning with corporate culture and values
- Prudent due diligence at an institutional level
- Investment monitoring and review process
- Investment policy statement
TARGET DATE BENCHMARKING
Advanced risk-based suitability process to identify a “best-fit” target date fund (TDF) series that is suitable for your plan:
- In-depth analysis of target date funds
- Customized TDF selection and monitoring process
The target date is the approximate date when investors plan on withdrawing their money. Generally, the asset allocation of each fund will change on an annual basis with the asset allocation becoming more conservative as the fund nears target retirement date. The principal value of the funds is not guaranteed at any time including at and after the target date.
Mutual funds are sold by prospectus only. Before investing, investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of a mutual fund. The fund prospectus provides this and other important information. Please contact your representative or the Company to obtain a prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing or sending money.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- Vendor selection
- Maximizing plan design
- Dedicated team to navigate the transition
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION SOLUTIONS
- Recruitment and retention incentives
- Linking compensation and corporate governance
Employee engagement, productivity, individual health and quality of life are impacted by financial stress.
- A Big Distraction – 1 in 4 workers report that financial stress distracts them from work. 25%
- Take Action – Employees recognize the value of taking action. 53% want access to debt elimination or consolidation tools. 53%
- Broke is the New Normal – 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck; 64% can’t cover a $1k emergency without borrowing. 70%
*Retirement Plan Advisory Group
Test Drive Our Services - at No Cost or Obligation
Get a no-cost plan sponsor review to gauge how your plan is performing and test drive our team’s capabilities. The review includes an investment review, fee benchmarking and an analysis of how effective your plan is for participants.
FIDUCIARY SOLUTIONS TO HELP PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION
AHT’s retirement services team employs industry-leading benchmark and risk analysis tools to help you manage and mitigate fiduciary risk.
OUR EXPERTS WILL:
- Prepare a customized investment policy to satisfy IRS recommendations and help you manage your plan
- Help you select and monitor the plan provider, third party administrator and investment options to help ensure a great benefit for your employees
- Assist you with IRS and DOL compliance when changes are made to the retirement plan
FINANCIAL FITNESS / EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO HELP MAXIMIZE YOUR RETIREMENT
A retirement plan’s success is dictated by participant education, participation and successful retirement outcome. To help you maximize your retirement plan benefit, the AHT financial services team of educators works with you to build a customized education plan including:
- Group enrollment and ongoing education meetings
- Presentation of plan benefits, options and enrollment materials to your employees
- Delivery of information in an easily understandable format so employees can make an informed decision regardless of investment knowledge
- Individual guidance meetings
- Personal online portal
- Ongoing participant-driven webinars
- Monthly employee newsletters
- Individual meetings with employees to provide guidance and consultation
- Assistance determining participants’ individual risk tolerance, investment allocation and deferral percentage
DID YOU KNOW?
AHT provides monthly employee communication templates to clients to assist with communicating important information to employees.
PLAN SUPPORT & REVIEW
AHT regularly provides plan support and reviews including:
- The development of an agreed upon service plan to address fiduciary requirements
- A Fiduciary Investment Review of the plan’s participation and performance to help ensure a minimum level of excellence. This annual review will use both qualitative and quantitative analysis to evaluate the plan provisions and investments to help create strategies for improvement.
DID YOU KNOW?
AHT provides a monthly newsletter to clients highlighting recent developments and reminders regarding retirement plans, fiduciary responsibilities and regulations.
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Kestra IS and Kestra AS are not affiliated with AHT Retirement Services.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Kestra Investment Services, LLC and Investment Advisor Representatives of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC, may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every representative or advisor listed. Neither Kestra IS or Kestra AS provides legal or tax advice. For additional information, please contact our Compliance department at 844-5-KESTRA (844-553-7872).