CYBER INSURANCE & RISK MITIGATION FOR INDUSTRIALS
Brought to you by: DISCUS
Partnering to Protect Your Organization
As we focus on helping drive the success of your business, we are always looking at innovative solutions to add to your toolbox. Cyber security is an area where we’ve partnered to help you protect your most valuable assets, including your employees. Through DISCUS’ partnership with the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), we are now offering an exclusive cyber insurance and risk management product designed specifically for manufacturers and their needs – NAM Cyber Cover.
Manufacturers continue to be a top target for hackers and NAM Cyber Cover combines the expertise of national broker, AHT Insurance, and Underwriter, Coalition, to offer this unique product to our members.
WHAT IS NAM CYBER COVER?
NAM Cyber Cover brings the power of a leading cyber insurance provider, Coalition, together with a nationally recognized broker, AHT Insurance, to identify, protect and manage the unique exposures facing manufacturers. NAM Cyber Cover offers a complimentary cyber risk assessment (CRA) based on publicly available data. Request your cyber risk assessment here.
MANAGE YOUR RISKS
- A complimentary Cyber Risk Assessment allows you to see the weaknesses that exist as easy targets for a hacker.
- Patch manager scans your systems for out-of-date software and weaknesses. Immediate alerts are sent when something unusual is found.
- Threat Monitor constantly monitors for new outside risks and notifies you before damage can be done.
- Where law enforcement capabilities stop, the NAM Cyber Cover program for manufacturers begins.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – we’ve got you covered.
MITIGATE THE SEVERITY
- A training platform and simulated phishing emails help train your employees to avoid mishaps.
- Enlist ethical hackers to find vulnerabilities in your systems with Hacker One Response – taking that burden off your team.
RECOVER FROM AN ATTACK
- Recovery is the key to survival of your business after an attack. Let us help you protect and defend your business.
PROGRAM-SPECIFIC BENEFITS for DISCUS MEMBERS INCLUDE:
BROAD COVERAGE tailored to the needs of manufacturers
COMPLIMENTARY SECURITY TOOLS that coordinate with your current technology solutions
BROADENED COVERAGE AND LIMITS for being a DISCUS member
EDUCATION TOOLS AND SECURITY WEBINARS for you and your key employees
PROGRAM PRICING DISCOUNT for being a DISCUS member
911 COALITION incident response
Get Your Complimentary
Cyber Risk Assessment & Quote
GUIDE: 2021 Coalition Cybersecurity Guide
This guide is designed for small businesses who want specific and actionable recommendations to protect their organization.Written by Coalition Cybersecurity Insurance Provider – Get it Here
Blog: Managing Supply Chain Risk in the Digital Age: Do You Trust Your Vendor’s Vendors?
Blog: The Case for Insurance: Cybersecurity Awareness and Risk Management
BLOG: Is it Covered? Remote Work, BYOD & COVID-19
BLOG: How Your Company Can Stay Productive & Secure While Working Remotely
BLOG: Claims in the Time of Coronavirus
SEE WHY WE CREATED NAM CYBER COVER
SEE WHY CYBER PROTECTION MATTERS
Coalition – Your Underwriter Partner
Backed by an A+ carrier, Coalition is the only provider offering an industry-leading policy that covers the unique exposures facing manufacturing firms. With Coalition, you get more than just insurance. Its technology platform delivers insurance plus proactive cybersecurity tools to keep your business safer, including risk management, security tools, incident response, claims and business recovery.
AHT – Your Broker Partner
For more than 25 years, AHT’s boutique Manufacturing practice has been nationally recognized as a leader in risk management and global machinery manufacturing. Led by a team of professionals spanning more than 50 years of combined industry experience, AHT is positioned to help manufacturers manage the unique risks they face.