RISK SOLUTIONS FOR AMT MEMBERS
Built nearly 100 years ago upon the foundation of putting clients first and offering highly customized solutions, AHT maintains that client-centric focus to protect what matters most to every organization. With offices located in the DC metro area, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Boston and San Francisco, we provide unmatched value, integrity and excellence to clients from the down the street to around the globe.
We take great pride in the level of knowledge our professionals have within their ares of expertise and the technologies we’ve implemented to provide best-in-class service to our clients. Specifically, AHT’s manufacturing practice has been nationally recognized for the last 20 years and the team has a combined 50+ years of industry experience. Their approach to risk management results in improved business practices, enhanced product safety and a safer working environment.
Offering customized solutions to address some of the biggest concerns facing AMT members, including Cyber Liability.
FACING TODAY’S REALITY: Nothing is secure. Nobody can defend themselves. Technology often fails.
Percent of ransomware attacks are against MANUFACTURING companies*
Average cost of a cyber attack to a company*
Internet connected industrial control systems (ICS) and internet of things (IOT) are more and more popular due to automation benefitS, but they come with serious risks. Industrial focused attacks are up by multiples year over year. According to the Cisco 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report, “Threat actors who want to target ICS to cripple critical infrastructure are actively engaged in research and creating backdoor pivot points to facilitate future attacks, according to TrapX Security, a Cisco partner that develops deceptionbased cybersecurity defenses. Among the potential cyber attackers are experts with advanced knowledge of IT systems, ICS architectures, and the processes they support. Some also know how to program product lifecycle management (PLM) controllers and subsystems.”
UNDERSTANDING SOME OF THE OBSTACLES
- IT & OT departments speak different languages
- Manufacturing executives indicated that 4 of the top 10 threats facing their organization involve employees
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- What is llot?
- Processes that were once isolated are now vulnerable
- Attackers have a large number of tools at their disposal
- Nearly 700M known malware variances
- 165 known vulnerabilities in ICS systems like SCADA ID’d in 2016
PROTECTING YOUR COMPANY
Get a Third-Party Assessment
- Get an unbiased opinion
- Help meet contractual requirements
Understand Your Coverage
- Tailor your program to your operations
- Know ALL of your exposures
- Train your employees to create a culture of security
- Maintain constant training for OT and IT
Hire or Outsource
- Address the problem – don’t just throw money at it
- Understand the limitation’s of consultants’ capabilities
AHT RISK MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
To address the unique cybersecurity threats that manufacturers and their suppliers face, AHT offers technical assessments and risk transfer through our exclusive insurance platform — tailored to your needs.
M&A Due Diligence | Intrusion Detection | Penetration Testing | Employee Training | Supply Chain Risk Identification | Contract Review | Secure Remote Access Solutions | External Monitoring | Industrial Automation Systems Integration | Catastrophic Loss Modeling
AMT MEMBERS - GET YOUR CUSTOM CYBER LIABILITY QUOTE
*According to cyber security firm The Coalition.