AHT’S PATRICK TSCHETTER HITS THE TRAILS FOR HEALTH IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Follow Patrick as he works to achieve his personal health goal of running a 401k per month while also raising awareness for financial health! How healthy is YOUR 401k? Patrick is challenging YOU to create your own financial health goals. He’ll go the extra mile to help you reach your goals by providing plans and tips tailored to your individual needs.
PATRICK’S PERSONAL HEALTH GOAL – MILES RUN TO DATE
- SEPTEMBER GOAL 0%
- OCTOBER GOAL 0%
- NOVEMBER GOAL 0%
- DECEMBER GOAL 0%
ABOUT THE RUNNER
Patrick Tschetter is an experienced 401(k) specialist managing the plan design, plan fiduciary compliance, employee communications/education and investment oversight for AHT’s financial services clients. He is particularly well-versed in managing institutional trust portfolios and providing investment consultation services to retirement plan sponsors, foundations and endowments. He is responsible for delivery of investment services, including fund array analysis and selection, performance monitoring, client investment review and presentations.
Patrick joined AHT in 2015 with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Most recently, he held positions in retirement plan services; brokerage and employee benefit services at another large national broker, preceded by his experience as a fixed-income trader and a financial consultant. Patrick’s first tech startup was also a semifinalist in the 2010 Minnesota Cup Competition which seeks out aspiring entrepreneurs and their breakthrough business ideas.
HOW CAN PATRICK HELP YOU OBTAIN FINANCIAL HEALTH?
FIDUCIARY SOLUTIONS TO HELP PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION
Patrick employs industry-leading benchmark and risk analysis tools to help you manage and mitigate fiduciary risk.
- Preparing a customized investment policy to satisfy IRS recommendations and help you manage your plan
- Helping you select and monitor the plan provider, third party administrator and investment options to ensure a great benefit for your employees
- Assisting you with IRS and DOL compliance when changes are made to the retirement plan
FINANCIAL FITNESS / EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO HELP MAXIMIZE YOUR RETIREMENT
A retirement plan’s success is dictated by participant education, participation and successful retirement outcome. Patrick and his team of educators works with you to build a customized education plan including:
- Group enrollment and ongoing education meetings
- Presentation of plan benefits, options and enrollment materials to your employees
- Personal online portal
- Ongoing participant-driven webinars
- And more!
PLAN SUPPORT & REVIEW
Patrick regularly provides plan support and reviews including:
- The development of an agreed upon service plan to address fiduciary requirements
- A Fiduciary Investment Review of the plan’s participation and performance to ensure a minimum level of excellence. This annual review will use both qualitative and quantitative analysis to evaluate the plan provisions and investments to help create strategies for improvement.