Farm and Equine
AHT’s history and headquarters location in the Virginia horse country since 1921 has uniquely positioned us to hone our expertise in farm and equine insurance. In addition to knowing the ins and outs of coverage for your horses, barn and tack, we understand the differences in insurance needs for a farm and for a large suburban home.
For example, we know the special coverage you need for:
- Boarding horses for neighbors and friends
- Exposures related to raising livestock
- Workers taking care of the horses and barns
- Riding school insurance
- Equine liability insurance
- Fencing on farms
- Coverage for horse blankets, saddles, tack and other equipment at competitions
For more information, please contact the AHT Farm & Equine team.