According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, dangerous and defective products cause more than $500 billion annually in deaths, injuries and property damage.
AHT’s product recall program, designed specifically for machinery manufacturers, combines pre-incident loss control techniques with a financial safety net. You can be protected against both first party loss of income and business interruption expenses, as well as liability for your customer’s losses.
- Damage or contamination your machinery may cause to food or beverage products as a result of faulty equipment
- First party exposures – your own loss of income, business interruption expense and extra expense if you lose a customer or contract
- Third party exposures – damage you may cause to a customer’s product, brand and/or reputation and your customer’s loss of income
- Contractual liability to protect your customer against losses your machinery caues
What AHT Programs Offer
- Pre-incident consulting services to evaluate your process and minimize your exposure
- Products to protect against financial losses
- Crises response consulting from a team of specialists
For more information, please contact the AHT manufacturing team.