International Business Insurance
Seamless Client Solutions to Support Global Growth
With experience delivering risk management solutions in over 164 countries – from Afghanistan and Iraq to the United Kingdom and Japan – AHT understands the challenges facing those operating internationally. Volatile political environments, safety and security issues, shifting regulatory environments, unclear legal structures, natural disasters, and byzantine tax laws; the dynamic global risk environment presents organizations with a wide range of challenges beyond those present in the United States.
To successfully navigate the international risk landscape, organizations need an experienced risk management partner to help develop and maintain systems and resources tailored to their risk exposure. AHT’s approach allows us to ensure organizations are prepared to address their known exposure, and help identify and anticipate future exposures. This allows us to minimize the impact and risk faced by our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
AHT is fully equipped to expertly guide your company through the insurance and risk management challenges of doing business internationally. AHT has the capability to customize and implement programs including all lines of coverage and program design for an organization’s property and casualty and employee benefit needs, regardless of location or category of employee.
We work with clients to carefully analyze risk exposures to determine the appropriate package of localized coverages and ensure that the total insurance program is globally integrated, eliminating gaps in coverage and reducing inefficiencies. Our experience in this arena has also led us to cultivate a highly effective and efficient service model which leverages some of the best broker networks and insurance company assets in the world. We can be selective and use resources that best match the service needs of our clients.
Who We Serve
- Financial Institutions
- Government Contractors
- Law Firms
- Life Sciences
- NGOs and International Development Organizations
- Real Estate
- Security Guards
- Organizations with International Exposures
AHT’s approach is a four-phase process. The phases allow us to understand the client operations, risk tolerance, risk mitigation strategies and strategic initiatives. This enables us to craft a customized insurance program and provide recommendations based upon our client’s operational profile and ensure critical resources are enabled to respond to
client needs effectively.
Products and Services
- Auto Physical Damage and Excess Liability
- Business Income
- Business Travel Accident
- Control Master Program (CMP)
- DBA Workers Compensation
- Duty of Care Risk Management Services
- Errors & Omissions
- Foreign Voluntary Workers Compensation
- General Liability
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Local Placements
- Management & Employers Liability
- Trade Credit
- Political Risk and/or Political Violence
- Global directors and officers liability insurance and errors and omissions insurance programs for a leading $1.5 billion venture capital operation in China.
- Global property and liability services for a health care organization with total assets of $600 million in Southeast Asia.
- Global property, liability and employee accident coverage for a wireless telecom operation with $850 million in assets in Latin America.
- Global directors and officer’s liability insurance and errors and omissions insurance programs for a leading online search engine focused exclusively on India.
- Global property, liability and employee accident coverage for a nonprofit with 500 full-time non-U.S. employees in Africa, South America and Asia and an annual budget of $350 million.
- Global property, liability and employee accident coverage for a firm with an annual payroll of $300 million to contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.
AHT can deliver unique and customized solutions due to the strength of our international networks. Our network includes 100 independent brokers in 101 countries, on 6 continents, and employs 15,000 professionals in 500 cities around the globe. Our networks write $35 billion USD in annualized premiums, giving us the purchasing power to obtain the most competitive terms and conditions in the market. AHT is a proud member of the WorldWide Broker Network (WBN).
For more information, please contact the AHT international team.