With a proud commitment to remaining independent, AHT is a premiere destination for career minded individuals. We have excellent insurance company relationships and an outstanding reputation with our clients. AHT is nationally recognized for its superior services and innovation.
Benefits of a career at AHT include:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Group health and life, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and optional dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan and a separate employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Reimbursement for pursuing continuing education designations, as well as frequent in-house education programs and external training opportunities.
- Respect for employees’ personal lives. We believe that family and friends are important components of an individual's happiness, health, and professional success.
At AHT, you will be part of a company that has demonstrated excellence in service for more than 90 years. Our reputation with industry peers, clients and insurance carriers leads to exceptional account retention and a stable work environment.
AHT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In addition to our current job openings, we always welcome inquiries from insurance and sales professionals with demonstrated record of success. If you are interested in joining the AHT team, please contact email@example.com.